Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So I'm actually going to do it this time...

In the past year and a half or so, I have come to realize that my dream is to become a writer. It's my ultimate goal to eventually publish a book, whether it be a novel or collection of poetry or anything else. Writing is my passion, and I've decided I want to do that.
I started writing a novel last year about what I wished my life could have been...and it was terrible. Absolutely horrific. I had no idea where it was going, so I stopped writing it. It was like it wasn't me writing after a while; the inspiration somehow escaped from me. So no, you will never see that story ever show up anywhere...honestly it's such a boring and predictable teen-love story that you wouldn't want to read it anyway.
Instead, I've been inspired anew. In the past couple weeks, I've been thinking about it a lot, trying to develop it more in my head. So I'm going to start working on it soon here...first I'll work on it a little bit at a time just on Word, but I think what I'm going to do is either start posting it on here or create a new blog which YOU SHOULD FOLLOW!!!! Please. So yeah...let me know what you think...good night!

2 comments:

  1. If you started a new blog to post it, I'd most definitely follow it. I would love to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! Thank you! That was exactly the push I needed. Wow...I need to get writing...

    ReplyDelete