Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Oh, Beowulf...You Slay Me

So I should be reading Beowulf right now...but I am not. Haha...
And I should be reading Candide right now too...but I am not. Haha...
I should also be studying Chemistry right now too...but again...I am not. HAHAHA...
Instead, I am sitting in Shannon's room, listening to great music and typing here, contemplating life and why I bother with it. I don't know where I'm going, what I'm doing, why I try so hard. I just want to be a normal person...but then I realize that I don't know what normal is.
I honestly think that there is no such thing as a "normal" person. Every one of us is strange in some way. So why do I have to try to be normal? Can't I just be me without being judged? WHO CARES? Besides, it's not people who are judging me in the end.


It's the one who made me this way.

1 comment:

  1. I read Beowulf, the prose translation. It was good.

    And who is to define "normal". Normality is different and varies from person to person. You don't have to try and be normal.


    Just try to be yourself. That is most anyone can ever ask out of you, and should ask out of you.

    ReplyDelete