Monday, January 26, 2009

Life in general? No, just today.

Wow...amazing how a few days can feel like a few weeks. It seems like forever since I've posted! I've been working quite a bit lately on developing my storyline, but it doesn't really seem to be developing. I know it's going to take quite a bit more time...it's just frustrating that I myself don't even know exactly where the story is going. But it will work itself out eventually.

Other than that, I have been socializing and not doing homework all weekend. I saved my Philosophy reading until last night to do, but it wasn't even too bad. Actually, I sort of enjoyed reading it. Plato's dialogues tend to be entertaining. I even read ahead! But that was all the homework I did for the weekend. We had a visitor by the name of Rosey, who I must admit was pretty dang awesome. I did the chauffeuring for Shannon and her lovely cousin, and very much enjoyed hanging out with them. Salvation Army is a wonderful store, even though I didn't find any nifty retro clothing. But I did get a fantastic heart-shaped pan for 99 cents, in which I shall make Ryan some brownies for V-day! And then we watched a few movies, including Borat, Ocean's Eleven, and Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. Great times.






I feel like thinking a bunch about life, but I don't know where to begin.

1 comment:

  1. Ah..Borat. Gotta' love that movie.

    And I believe there really is no certain place to begin while thinking about life. You just kinda sit down...and think.

    ReplyDelete