Monday, March 16, 2009

Ups and Downs

Okay, so today has had some major ups and downs.

Downs:
1) It was the first day back to classes after spring break.
2) I had to stay inside my classes and watch other people out and about enjoying the AMAZING weather we're having in Omaha right now.
3) I really wish it was summer.
4) I had to dissect a rat.

Ups:
1) I got a 90 on my last Chem test, which is a good improvement from the previous one!
2) I got a 97 on my Philosophy paper for one of the toughest teachers on campus!
3) It is wonderfully, gloriously, enlighteningly gorgeous outside today, and will be tomorrow!
4) I worked out and enjoyed it!
5) I love my friends!
6) We're making smoothies tonight!
7) I am inspired once again!

So the ups definitely outweigh the downs, which kind of makes my day. :) Therefore, I have had a great day today. Hope y'all did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment