Thursday, March 12, 2009

I don't know what else to do, so I'll blog!

I'm so bored right now. Soooooo bored. Ryan's asleep, so I can't text him, Facebook is boring me, no emails are coming in...even my Twitter hasn't changed in 4 hours! Insanity, I tell you. The most boring insanity you've ever come across.

I wrote a lot today...I finished my Philosophy paper that's due Monday (wow, I can't believe spring break is almost over), and then I wrote another page or so for my novel. I still have no idea what I'm going to call it...maybe I'll do like Sir Thomas Malory and have my publisher title it in incorrect French once I finish it.
------------------------------------>
Like so. Lol.

But yeah, that's what I did today. OH! Plus I went shopping for summer clothes with my mama. That's always fun. :) Got some great stuff: 2 pairs of denim shorts, some tank tops, a SWEET 80's-flashback top, and a few other shirts. I enjoy shopping. :D

Right. So...I think I'll try to write a little more...and maybe read some more Tristan & Iseult. I like that book. It reads quite easily, and is much better than the movie. :)

Lovez!

1 comment:

  1. "Tristan & Iseult"
    i'm watching that movie right now in mythology! XD

    ReplyDelete