Thursday, March 12, 2009

Holy crapoli...

Oh my God...I can't believe this. I just can't get over it...do you know what this could mean for me? HOLY CRAP!

To explain why I'm freaking: a soon-to-be-published author is reading my novel blog!!!! OMG. WHAT? HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?!?! I have been blessed by the writing gods. I mean, that's actually part of the reason I started the blog, hoping that someone with connections would eventually stumble upon it. But I honestly never thought that would really happen. I don't know how to feel about this...I mean, I'm unbelievably psyched about this opportunity to connect with someone in the writing world, but it makes me nervous. I don't want to disappoint...

And the thing that sucks about it is the fact that I'm kinda stuck with it...I'm not sure how to keep the story going. What I started writing made it go too quickly, and that was the problem with the novel I attempted writing last summer. So that's why I haven't posted on there in a while. Well that and the outrageous amount of homework that comes with college...but you know, I was doing pretty well there for a while. I just need some inspiration.

So I'm on spring break, and SO GLAD. I've been able to spend a little more time with Ryan... :)
which I am definitely enjoying. We went bowling on Saturday and played some pool at the alley - haha we both suck at pool! And I suck at bowling (he's really good at it), but I really enjoy it. The only bad part of it, though, is that I kind of injured my quad/hip again. :( It has been killing me since then, but I went back to the chiropractor again and got my hip popped back in. So it's been better today. He also fixed my neck, which has been hurting a lot lately. Dr. Brainard said it's from looking down so much...stupid homework! Haha.

So yeah, I've gotten to see Ryan twice since I got home on Friday. I can't be with him too much since he doesn't have spring break...silly high school. Plus, he works quite a bit in the evenings. But I'll take what I can get. :) I always enjoy spending time with him, even if we just eat fast food and rent a movie. It's always a good time. Plus his mom Angiee is really cool and I get to see her too! And I got to see his grandma the other evening because she came over to his house. I like her too. :) Haha I kinda feel like part of their family, even after only 10 months (on St. Patrick's Day!).

So...that's what's going on with me. How about you?

Oh wow...I think I actually just got a little bit of inspiration...
Lovez!

2 comments:

  1. "To explain why I'm freaking: a soon-to-be-published author is reading my novel blog!!!!"
    that's awesome :D

    ReplyDelete