Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I think I like today...

Hey, so it's been awhile...a little more than a week, and I feel like it's been months. Maybe it's just me...I've been going through so many emotions and events lately that it feels like I haven't blogged in years. But I'm here and in a good mood now, so it's okay.

I've finally started listening to my music again...it's weird, but as much as music helps me (it's like therapy, which btw is also helping), I haven't wanted to listen to it in the past few weeks. I'm not sure why. I guess I just didn't want to feel relieved or happy. Idk. But I've been listening again for the past three days straight, and I'm glad. I like to turn my iPod or iTunes to the "Alternative & Punk" genre, which contains most of my favorite bands, and just shuffle all 264 songs on it. It includes: The All-American Rejects, Sum 41, 3 Doors Down, Blink-182, Box Car Racer, Better Than Ezra (only one album), Angels and Airwaves, Hawthorne Heights, Linkin Park (one album), Lifehouse (their first album), Switchfoot (one album), Simple Plan, Third Eye Blind, +44, and Matchbox 20. I love that genre. It's like a never-ending playlist of some of my favorite songs. Today my song is Angels and Airwaves' "Good Day."
I think I like today...I think it's good...it's something I can't get my head around.
It's been a good day, too. I think that's why I've been wanting to listen to that today. The weather is gorgeous (finally, after snowing on Sunday), I know I did well on my Philosophy test, I didn't have Chem Lab today, and Easter break starts tomorrow (so I get to go home - yay Jesuit colleges!). So it's definitely a good day.

Just so you know, I'm probably not going to ever forgive you. It doesn't seem like you really care whether I do or not (you don't act like it), and I know I told you I was willing to forgive and forget, but that's not true anymore. You hurt me deeply, and now I've found out that you have lied to me about a lot of different things, so I'm not sure I can trust anything you've ever said to me. I just want you to know that.

1 comment:

  1. That's how I feel when listening to music too... and sometimes I don't feel like listening to it either, but I usually either make myself listen to something, or listen to music in a foreign language so I don't have to concentrate on understanding it, lol.
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete