Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Philosophy and other such things

I'm avoiding reading the chapter I'm supposed to read for philosophy tomorrow, even though I really need to because Dr. Stephens will most likely quiz us on it...but I just don't want to right now. I don't really want to do anything, even sleep. I have a bunch of homework I could be working ahead on...I just have no motivation to do it! Oh well...I probably should do that.

Seeing as I don't have Facebook anymore, I should have a lot more free time. I can't believe how much time I spent on that site! Even when I wasn't doing anything on it, I would just hit the "Home" button every few seconds just to see if anything happened. And now I find myself doing that with Twitter -- I'm addicted! I have found a bunch of people to follow in the past few days, including Dave of The Fray, Switchfoot, Jason Mraz, and (I think) Teddy Geiger. But I'm not sure that it's really him. I hope so! Anyway, I get caught up refreshing the page every couple of minutes, waiting for something to change, and it doesn't much. I really want to gain more followers, so I probably shouldn't have my updates protected, but I don't want to have those people who try to follow every single person on Twitter as my followers. So I don't share my updates with everyone. If you have Twitter and would like to follow me/have me follow you, please let me know what your user name is! :) http://twitter.com/alijog

So I should probably do my homework...ugggghhhh. :S So much to do, so little motivation! Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment