Wednesday, April 29, 2009

End of the year (preview)

Okay, so I really should NOT be typing this right now...I should be typing my take-home-final-essay thing for Philosophy, but I don't want to. It's about the meaning of life, and I don't know what it is. Ryan says it's cookies, but I'm not sure he's right about that.

So...it's the end of the year. The last seven days of my freshman year of college. That is insane! I can't believe it! Last year at this time I was still filling out scholarship applications and waiting on acceptance letters, and now I know my schedule for next year and who I'm going to buy my books from, and hosting girls who are in the same place I was a year ago. That sentence didn't really make sense...I mean, high school seniors have been coming lately to stay on campus for a night, and I have hosted four girls. One is for sure coming to Creighton, and I am super glad for that. She was really cool. Hopefully the other three liked it enough to come here too!

Okay. That's enough for now. More later, maybe Friday. Maybe not. I don't know. Maybe in a week, when I finally have nothing to do! WOOOT! Til then, hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment