Friday, March 23, 2012

We've got a lot to learn

God knows we're worth it.


There's been a lot happening in my brain lately. I didn't even realize it until today. I've been having anxiety attacks that cause me to get so overwhelmed with emotion that I just need to lay in bed and sleep for a couple hours. I haven't had an appetite, I've been angry and feeling the need to punch things, and I've been hypersensitive (yes, even for me).

But you know what? I'm not going to let it get worse. I'm done with this. I know how to combat it, so now I just need to actually take those steps - go for a run when I'm angry, eat healthy food on a normal schedule, think before I react.

I'm going to do it, but I'm going to need help from you, my friends.

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough. I'm giving you all my love. I'm still looking up."

No comments:

Post a Comment