Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'd build you an empire

I am happier.

I won't lie to you - I'm not completely happy. There are still sad times to balance things out. But I'm getting pretty good at starting to recognize them...I can feel it coming, and now I have ways of dealing with it.

Right now, though...I'm pretty happy. There are reasons I can't discuss here, but some of you already know those. Some of you don't, but I'm okay with that. Bahahaha.

Other reasons:  I feel better about myself than I have in a while. There are lots of things I can improve, with both my health and my daily life, but I'm beginning that process. I have tons to do in the next few weeks, but now I feel like it's manageable instead of feeling lost and drowning in the work that I have to do. I think things are going to be improving with my mom, after the very tearful conversation we had the other day. I'm starting to be myself.

I'm starting to be myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment