Thursday, December 9, 2010

I can live without you, but...

...without you I'll be miserable at best.

I don't even know what to say. I just know that I'm really happy when I'm with you, and the only thing I want when I'm not with you is to talk to you.

Usually, I start liking someone because a) someone suggested that he would be a good match for me, or b) it would just make sense for us to be together. You're different, though. I am genuinely falling for you.

Hard.
Fast.
Too soon.

I want soooo badly to say this to your face, for it to be like the movies - where I would pour my heart out, then I would think you didn't like me, then you would just pull me toward you and kiss me. But this isn't a movie, and I don't have the strength to be open about things like this anymore. At least not with you. I haven't even told other people - they've figured it out. And I just want them to tell you, and for you to feel the same, and for us to be happy together.









Come find me?

No comments:

Post a Comment