Monday, December 13, 2010

Gone crazy - back in a few

Days, that is.

I have 6 tests in the next 5 days. One every day, with 2 on Friday. Gahhhh.

At least they're all at 1:00pm, except for one at 8:00am on Friday.

Schedule:
-Monday - Pharmaceutics
-Tuesday - Communications
-Wednesday - Biochemistry
-Thursday - Calculations
-Friday - Health Systems & Patient Safety, Top 100 Drugs

By "Top 100 Drugs," I mean that I have to have 100 drugs memorized. This includes all brand names, generic names, and pharmacologic classes. Woot!

But Friday at 3:00pm, I will be done. I will have survived my first semester of pharmacy school, managing to get all A's and B's. My GPA might take a slight hit with the potential 3 B's, but I know for a fact that I'm going to get an A in Communications, and in HSPS too (if I miss less than 9 on the final). B's are possible/likely for Pharmaceutics, Biochemistry, and Calculations. I'll be okay this semester, but I really need to be a better student next semester if I'm going to keep my Presidential Scholarship for next year. I need that thing, and I have to have at least a 3.3 cumulative GPA to maintain it. I mean, it is 3/4 of my tuition.

Good thing I'm saving thousands of dollars by being an RA.

No comments:

Post a Comment