Monday, February 16, 2009

I Love Isaac Slade.

Honestly. I told him so. Two years ago, after the second concert I saw The Fray in at Sokol Auditorium in Omaha. He heard me, turned, smiled, and waved. :D
I remember this, because I have been listening to this wonderful, amazing, fanTASTic band's new self-titled album all weekend. My lovely madre ordered it for me last Sunday when we couldn't find it in stores, and it came on...Thursday? Friday? One of those. So I've been listening to it pretty much non-stop. There is not one song on the cd that I don't like.
The Fray is still my favorite band, most definitely. I LOOOOOOOVE them. I started to lose them last year...I got tired of How to Save a Life because I listened to it too much, and that depressed me. I've been needing this album. But now it's all good...I don't know that I could get tired of it. Yay!
So yeah...just thought I'd blog about Isaac, Joe, Dave, and Ben, since I'm listening to it right now and I felt like I needed to blog about something. So yeah. :D


Oh and btw...I'm totally dyslexic. I cannot type lately. I push the correct keys, but hardly ever in the right order!

No comments:

Post a Comment