Thursday, February 12, 2009

Basketball High

So I haven't posted for a few days, but that is mainly due to the fact that nothing really happened. Basically all I've been doing all week is homework...although I did apply for Summer Preview and Welcome Week today. To tell the truth, I'd rather be a part of SP because I didn't really enjoy WW as much as I did SP. But I still hope to get both! :) Interviews Saturday, 11:45 and 12:15. Wish me luck!
Hey...Saturday is Valentine's Day! It's the first one I've gotten to spend with a "significant other"...mostly because I haven't had an actual significant other before...close, but not really. But that's a different story. This year, and hopefully many more, I will be spending it with Ryan. :D <3 style="font-style: italic;">Faust), and I realize more and more each class that I am completely of the romantic persuasion. But I don't really think that's a bad thing. I like it.

Hokay, so there's my post for another couple of days...later! Lovez. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment