Monday, February 9, 2009

Pensive Much?

So right about now is the time of evening where I begin feeling empty, like I don't feel anything at all...numb and just plain out of it. I try to do different things that I KNOW need to be done, but I just can't focus on them. I just don't care. And I hate it. I hate feeling this way...but I don't know how to prevent it. If I'm just sitting and doing homework, I just can't. But then if I'm actually doing something, like if I have a meeting or go work out or something, I'm fine. I think maybe it's the lack of personas dentro de mi. Idk. So I just sit and think about all the stuff I should be doing, like reading Faust or Le Morte D'Arthur, but don't want to do. So yeah.


Bee tee dubs, here are some pics of the newest addition to my family, Dylan Wayne Davis. He's my cousin's son, born January 31st. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment