Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Have you ever thrown a fistful of glitter in the air?

Well, fuck.

I know. I'm a shitty friend.

I constantly feel like I need to apologize, even when you tell me that I have nothing to apologize for. That's a boldfaced lie, right there.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for pushing too hard, for caring too much, for overstepping your limits. But it's only because I love you.

No, not that way.

I love having you in my life. I love that I felt happy just listening to you that night over dinner that neither of us really cared for. I love that I feel comfortable around you, no matter how awkward the silence is. I love how you are so real when you let go and dance. I love that we're both attention-whores. I love how I know I can trust you.

You know some things about me, even some that most people don't see. I think you think you know me. But have you ever really asked?








No one has.

No comments:

Post a Comment