Monday, November 29, 2010

THUNDERSNOW

Elane just said this: "My name is Thundersnow and I want to stay with you."

Bahahahaha.

Sitting in the MOO Lounge (that's the Mutual of Omaha Student Lounge in the Hixson-Lied Science Building at Creighton University, for those who don't know), listening to Missy speak at her normal volume, which is ten times that of anyone else. Also eating lunch with Elane (love my fraaaands). Sadly, Megan and Ashley aren't here with us - that's our normal lunch group. They both skipped Health Systems today, so I'm not really surprised that they're not here right now.

So it was 50 degrees (Fahrenheit, of course, because I'm an American) when I left my room this morning. It's the second to last day of November. Ridiculous. On our way back over to main campus from Health Systems, it must not have been too different, but it felt a lot colder. There was a huge front looming over Council Bluffs, but Omaha was under a beautiful blue sky. Elane said something about seeing snow coming out of those looming clouds, and then it thundered. Thus, thundersnow. :)

The coolest snow ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment