Sunday, November 28, 2010

I Need Somebody To Love

"I don't need too much, just somebody to love."

"Oh, I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody. Yeah, I wanna dance with somebody...with somebody who loves me."

Who else thinks that a mash-up of those two songs would be epic? I totally do. Maybe that's just because they're both running through my head right now.

I get sad sometimes...usually at night, when I have no one's arms around me, or when I see a happy couple. I'm trying to stop liking anyone and just wait for someone to come along, but you have no idea how incredibly difficult that is for me to do. All I am is emotion, and to shut that off...well, it's impossible. My friends tell me someone who's perfect for me is going to come along when I least expect it. I can't help but think, though - what if no one does? Or what if I'm not aware of it when it does happen because I'm too busy focusing on not looking?

You know, if there's someone in my life right now who is interested in me, he should just come right out and say it. It would save us both a lot of misery.

But then again, isn't it the misery that we all love the best?

Until next time, this is a lovesick Ali G signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment