Monday, November 22, 2010

Kiss Me

Since I'm enjoying the whole rediscovery thing right now, I made a playlist tonight based on "Kiss Me" by Sixpence None The Richer. I'm listening to it right now. Love love love.

I'm sitting at the Kiewit front desk, idling my time away. I like this shift, 1am-3am...it's always quiet, and I feel like I have time to be with myself. I can (basically) do what I want, and it's pretty much stress-free. Tonight is SUPER-relaxing, especially since:
- I got my homework done earlier today
- I went out to Chipotle for dinner with Katherine
- I danced with Patrick, Bill, and Tiara
- I had plenty of time to shower and re-straighten my hair
- My hair is softer than usual now
- There are two days of classes left until Thanksgiving break
- We don't have meetings tomorrow night
- My 8:00am class is canceled Tuesday
- I only have classes 9:00-12:00 Tuesday
- We're going out for Katie's birthday Tuesday
- I'm going home for about 30 hours on Wednesday

Yayyyyyy! I love this week! And then I come back and am on duty with the wonderful Patrick (who can be found here) starting Friday. It shouldn't be too bad, since it's Thanksgiving break and most people are probably leaving campus.

Dang, I love this playlist. This is exactly what I'm in the mood for right now.

In fact, this entire feeling is exactly what I'm in the mood for right now. Relaxed, not stressed anymore, and veeeeeery chill.

Shoot. I just remembered that I was going to start working on my novel again tonight! I'm going to go do that. Love

No comments:

Post a Comment