Thursday, May 19, 2011

You've been on my mind


Good things list:
  • Bike ride tonight, to Iowa and back.
    • My leg muscles seem to have remembered they exist.
    • I will be extremely sore when I get up in the morning.
  • An "I miss you" text that I really needed.
    • PS - I miss you right back, and I can't wait to send you the package I'm planning.
  • Made it to Scooter's with 10 minutes to spare before it closed.
  • Wonderful time spent back at the Kiewit desk with Lance.
    • His fambam is basically awesome. :)
  • Can finally send in my RSVP for the wedding!
    • (because now I know who's coming to it with me)
  • Wishing Elane's and my schedules could not be polar opposites for just one evening.
  • Back to living in Swanson!
    • But I do really miss Kiewit...
  • Going home this weekend.
    • Seeing the mama, the papa, the bffs, and the extended fambam!
  • So many tears in the last couple weeks.
    • Yes, that is a good thing.
    • It means I was moved or that I really truly love the people in my life (and miss them a ton).

No comments:

Post a Comment