Sunday, May 29, 2011

I think I need a good things list right now


  • Started out the day with some awesome people at the Omaha Heritage Festival...interesting to say the least.
  • Got a little sun! :) Thank goodness for SPF 15 makeup, otherwise it'd be a lot worse.
  • Saw Andrea for a little bit - I miss my Kiewit staff friends with a ridiculous amount of missingness, so it was really great getting to chat with her.
  • Went through a tonnn of pictures to find the ones I needed to print. Such great memories.
  • Baaaaaseballlllllll game - MVC champions! #rolljays
  • Got the attention I needed - less than what I was really hoping for, but that's okay.
  • Working on a care package for Patrick. :)
  • Feelings validated by Tumblr - sometimes it's okay to be a stupid girl.
  • My first experience with Red Mango! Yummmm
  • The Prince and Me on TBS 
  • HP and the Chamber of Secrets to finish the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment