Monday, April 25, 2011

Next time I'll be braver - I'll be my own savior

Thoughts for the day/week:
  • Adele. Damn.
  • Third wheel hangouts that don't bother me
  • Follows/unfollows shouldn't excite/bother me so much.
  • Motivation to study is difficult to find when tests are a week away.
  • Cold rain on warm skin
  • Ten days without a debit card and only $60 cash
  • Soon everyone will be leaving for the summer
    • Including friends with whom I'm not close enough yet
      • There's still so much for us to talk about
  • Ridiculously busy schedule for the next 3 weeks
  • Counseling this week, both continuing for me and starting for a dear friend
    • The even stronger connection made because of it
  • Making friendship bracelets
  • Date for the wedding?
    • Need to ask soon!
  • Shadows
    • a.k.a. WOW some of my friends are really talented
  • Sick of degrading crap on Twitter from anonymous people here at school
  • Thankful for people who take notice
    • And who know what I need, rather than assuming they can just fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment