Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm gonna keep this secret

This post's title inspired by the latest webcast posted on Everyone is Gay. :)

But really, though, I've been thinking about secrets a lot lately. I know some, and I have some of my own...and they're just kind of hard to deal with sometimes.

It's really difficult when you want to tell someone all of your secrets, but either (a) you know you can't because you promised you wouldn't tell people, or (b) your brain tells you that you shouldn't tell that person, for some reason.

I generally try to be a relatively translucent person when it comes to my thoughts. You know when I'm happy, stressed, angry, sad, hopeful...but sometimes, especially when I'm scared, I feel like I have to keep it in.





And right now...I'm scared, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment