Saturday, September 10, 2011

Your more is less, babe

I can't deal with this right now. This whole feeling unworthy of being loved thing, it's not okay. I try so hard to be loved by people, and it hurts so much when I don't see an outcome. I feel like I give and give, I express my appreciation, I open up. I'm genuine. I love. I just wish that for once I wasn't just the friend.


So I guess I give up. Maybe I'll shut down a little, try not to need people so much. That's the way other people seem to do it.


I wish I could agree with John Mayer when he says, "I believe that my life's gonna see the love I give returned to me."

2 comments:

  1. Ali G, never give up dear. It's when you give up that flowers lose their color and smiling hurts. and that sucks. I love you lot's and now i'm going to make sure i show it
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete