Thursday, September 17, 2009

Creative Cursing is an extremely entertaining piece of work.

Oh hey y'all! Guess what?!

I'm writing a speech about blogging! I'm in Communications 152 right now, and I have an informative speech to give next week. It's supposed to be about something we're interested in, and I just kind of randomly thought, "Hey, I like blogging. Maybe I should talk about that for six minutes."

So I am! Cool, huh? I'm going to talk about how it got started, what its benefits/positives are, and what its downfalls are. It should be an interesting experience. And if I do the speech without notes, I get ten extra points added on to my score. :)

You know, I feel like I never add pictures to my posts. I would now, but I don't have a picture that relates to my love of blogging...sorry...

Okay well I'm going to go work on my speech now! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment